The design work for my belt was started early January 2010 and completed by the end of January.
The embroidered belt was started on 20th February 2010 and completed 7th March 2010.
Total hours spent working on the design...10hours and the embroidery...25hours.



4 comments:
Well done Maggie, another one down!
Maggie,
I've only just caught up with your fab work as I have been out of the loop for a little while. Lovely, lovely, lovely. The belt is fab - I think you should wear it out! and I love your resolved sample -so tactile. Yes I am going to summer school and can't wait. My aim is to have started Module 6 by then. I'm on a go-slow now I am working more (boys both at school). Julie xxxxx
Highly efficient! Thanks for your comment on my blog. X
Thank you for your comment! I have been so down about it all. I am going to use a theme of family but I am going to start with epilepsy and mental illness so I have started with brains. I will work medicine into it but I wanted leeway to branch out. Hope it works out.... Paula x
Post a Comment