You've been very busy.I haven't signed up for this unit yet,Idecided to have a break in August to do other things.I love your choice of colours,and there is nothing wrong with your drawings they show what you have seen very well.Don't be so down on your skills. Jenn
Nice work Maggie! Love the bag too - liked the glimpse of the interior. What's this about not liking green???? After this module you'll either love it or hate it. Keep in touch
4 comments:
You've been very busy.I haven't signed up for this unit yet,Idecided to have a break in August to do other things.I love your choice of colours,and there is nothing wrong with your drawings they show what you have seen very well.Don't be so down on your skills.
Jenn
Hi Maggie/Mum,
Really pretty colours - I love all the fabrics laid out together. Keep going - you are doing fantastically.
Julie
Great stuff Maggie. Love the corrugated spiral photos especially.
Helen
Nice work Maggie! Love the bag too - liked the glimpse of the interior. What's this about not liking green???? After this module you'll either love it or hate it. Keep in touch
Post a Comment