- My journey through C&G Level 3 Certificate 7922 Embroidery -
- A Distant Stitch course tutored by Sian Martin -
Saturday, 9 May 2009
Chapter 12 again - New Ideas for Assessment Piece
The day after posting my first ideas I went on a long walk during which I knew that the design was too 'safe' and uninterestng .....so I have spent this week working on a new design. The design lines relate better to the shape of the bag and are taken from zebra markings.
New Paper Design
The new design made up in decorated fabrics
Here is the new designed fabric panel with gusset fabric alongside
Hi Maggie, in the new spirit of blog etiquette, THANKYOU for your kind comments!! What a relief its all over, but I am a sucker for punishment as I have downloaded module 1 of the diploma. Now to confirm a theme... Can't wait to see your bag! love Paula
1 comment:
Hi Maggie, in the new spirit of blog etiquette, THANKYOU for your kind comments!! What a relief its all over, but I am a sucker for punishment as I have downloaded module 1 of the diploma. Now to confirm a theme...
Can't wait to see your bag!
love Paula
Post a Comment