I've had these photos all ready to blog for ages and just been to lazy to get myself back into it! I spent sometime over the last few years collecting landscape texture photos every time we went anywhere as I knew it was coming up at some point. The difficulty is trying to be selective. I love the mud and sand textures from Barmouth in Wales and the cliff and rocks from the Somerset coast but have decided to concentrate on Bark. We had a day at Westonbirt, which is a fantastic arboretum In Gloucestershire, ideal for research and a good day out. The first 3 photos which I'm particularly attracted to are from a shipyard in Bristol Dock, I think it's Norwegian Pine for masts.
I'm hoping to get a move on now, but first we have a long awaited holiday next week!!
Bark
1.
2.
3.
Bark
4.
Bark
Images modified to exaggerate the relief in paint shop pro.
5.
Mud and Sand
6.
Mud and Sand
7.
Rust and Leaves
8.
Cliff and Rocks
9.
1 comment:
Fantastic photos.Great to see you back.Have a lovely holiday and I look forward to catching up on the blog when you're back.
Post a Comment