
These first two tassels are fairly basic to get me into the mood! I really enjoyed this chapter and would lie awake thinking of ideas! (I know I need to get a life!)

Left - Soft embroidery threads with a crochet bow. Right - A collection of novelty threads.

The left tassel is made with cords from the previous chapter and the right one uses 'sari silk' ends which fray brilliantly.

A regular tassel with a ring a baby tassels fixed around the fringe.

A triangular tassel made on square cardboard, machined in the middle and then folded over twice.

This one was made with machine covered wire which was then spiraled and fixed into a fimo head wrapped with novelty threads.

A machine embroidered head folded over to form the fringe plus added beads.

The tassel above is made from pink straws wrapped with ribbons and threads, cut into sections and reassembled into a fringe with threads, beads and buttons. The head is a felt ball.

This is my version of a super tassel! 2 wooden balls at the top from a wrapped ring with the fringe wrapped into various sections + beads.
2 comments:
These are superbly imaginative tassels maggie - love the colours
I particularly like the fimo and wire tassel, great idea.
Post a Comment